Wednesday, June 22, 2011

ugh

Some people are so annoying. Sometimes I loathe being a part of this "community". I don't necessarily think it's a community either and I'm not part of it. I'm not typical, I know that and I refuse to live a stereotypical type of life for people like me... I like men, so what? I don't do the whole clubbing/whoring around thing (I've had my share of fun :p) What is up with the damn rumors?? I left school, why are they still talking?? And I had to hear it from my friend. What gives these people that I don't even know the right to discuss me just because we bat for the same team. ARRRR  I hate this!!!! I don't wanna have anything to do with this.

Secondly, I hate it when it feels like your friends have forgotten about you. I realized today that some of my really close friends barely even bother to call or even text... Why do some people assume that just because I have "new" friends, I don't want anything to do with them anymore? That's a load of shit, to be honest, my oldest friends are the most important to me...

1 comment:

  1. i think green and white are one of my favorite color combinations. both of the arrangements look so fresh and inviting!
    thanks for the comment on my blog. i love doing ikebana and hope you will stop by again. i am going to try and do more postings this year. good luck on your show in july!

    ReplyDelete